All of our analysts and consultants, including the managing director and senior industry gurus, work to develop deep relationships with clients. Our specialists have extensive knowledge and understanding of the Telecommunications, Satellite, Fibre Infrastructure markets, as well as Project Management, having completed numerous projects in markets and beyond over the past ten years. This gives us a fundamental understanding of both individual countries and regional telecommunications markets.
Our and Associates Project Experience
Fibre and Fibre Networks
Market / Duration Man Years
• Market / Duration Man YearsGlobal Capacity Business (GCB) section aligning Telkom SA global network with its business needs
• Consultant for Sub-Saharan African submarine cable upgrades
South Africa, Mozambique, Tanzania, Kenya, UK, USA and Europe.
Telecommunications - Management
• C-level decision-making
• Telecommunication projects [site acquisition (contracts negotiations with property owners & drafting.
• Sales & Market Development - International Fibre Backbone networks
Telecommunications - Regulatory
South Africa / SADC / Uganda/ Tanzania / Liberia, Mauritius and Ethiopia
• Spectrum management and regulatory affairs
• Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) submissions and licence applications / broadcasting services
South Africa / Bulkan States
• Satellite Uplink Facilities